I am excited to announce I am now an instructor on Craftsy.com! CLICK HERE to review and sign up for my class: Essential Seed Bead Techniques
In several lessons I take you through the basics of five popular stitches and variations: even and odd count peyote, tubular peyote, flat brick stitch with increase and decrease, circular brick stitch, flat right angle weave and faux cubic RAW, square stitch, flat and tubular herringbone... plus a special lesson on closures. Each lesson includes a finished piece of jewelry we bead through together.
|Tubular peyote empowers you to make cool beaded beads.|
Of course I use my Doodlebeads drawings to help make things clearer, in combination with watching actual stitching, step by step.
|Faux cubic right angle weave is just a step beyond flat right angle weave.|
Craftsy presents a variety of advantages over live classes and other online education venues. Here are some of the most important highlights of Craftsy:
• Our classes are yours to keep--watch any time and as many times as you like.
• We select only expert instructors with authoritative knowledge.
• Classes are interactive, so you can ask your instructor and classmates questions.
• Our production team ensures the videos for every class are of the highest quality.
• Craftsy classes are filmed in high definition so technical details are easy to see.
• Every class is equipped with helpful features like video notes and 30-second repeat.
• You can share projects for feedback and tips, or browse for inspiration.
• If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return your class for a full refund.
See you at Craftsy.com!